Free Health and Wellness Consultation
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network will provide free consultations to small businesses to integrate health and wellness into the backbone of their business at any stage.
- Investing in employee well-being will lead to business vitality.
- Consultation includes
- General Assessment of Workplace Wellness Culture
- Customized action plan to enhance workplace well-being
- Access to local experts and resources upon completion of consultation.
- Continued support and follow-up to ensure success.
- Want to enhance your business? Go online to request an appointment at your local SBDC.
Governor's Health and Wellness Awards
Incentivize small businesses and communities efforts to obtain a culture of health through statewide recognition.
- The awarded winners will receive Governor’s proclamation at a public event, press release and a featured story on OEDITs website.
- This recognition will lead to increased visibility and improvement in stakeholder relationships.
Governor’s Healthy Community Award:
Governor’s Healthy Business Award:
Statewide Wellness Council
Partner with Governor’s council of Active and Healthy Lifestyles (CGCHAL) to serve as statewide coalition among organizations to enhance wellness efforts statewide.
- We aim to collaborate leaders across industry sectors and disciplinaries to advocate for the impact of wellness Colorado citizens and employees statewide.
- For more information visit CGCHAL website.
Why Health and Wellness?
- OEDIT defines health and wellness as comprehensive and inclusive circle of well-being including: mental, spiritual, emotional, social, environmental, financial and physical aspects.
- For businesses to survive and thrive, it is essential to nourish and cultivate human energy and support wellness of their employees in all dimensions.
- Be proactive to future dimensions of work to be more fluid, adaptable, collaborative and foster continued learning.
Benefits of Health and Wellness
Subtle changes in the workplace culture can lead to big impact on business and communities. The workplace is an ideal and critical environment to help develop healthy habits.
When businesses integrate a holistic healthy lifestyle into their employee’s lives it is proven to influence the following benefits:
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduction in medical costs
- Increased employee retention and attraction
- Elevated employee morale
- Enhanced Employee Happiness and Satisfaction
- Heightened customer loyalty
- Cultivate passion and culture of well-being